FINANCIAL AID RATE94%
STUDENT TEACHER RATIO8:1
FINANCIAL AID AWARD AVG.$4,435
Average Grants + Scholarship Aid Awarded to Undergraduate Students
Percent of Full-Time Undergraduates Receiving Financial Aid
Percent of Students Paying In-State Tuition vs Out-of-State Tuition
Lansdale School of Business
50 Ranck Ave, Lancaster, PA
Lansdale School of Business is a junior college accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas and associate's degrees. The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education. Its accreditation of degree-granting institutions is also recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. The address and phone number for ACICS is as follows: 750 First Street, NE, Suite 980, Washington, DC 20002-4223, phone (202) 336-6780.
Lansdale School of Business is approved to grant the Associate in Specialized Business degree by the State Department of Education of Pennsylvania.
Lansdale School of Business is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
Lansdale School of Business is approved for training benefits under the following programs: the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, the Trade Rehabilitation Act, PA Career Link, and the U.S Department of Veterans Affairs G.I. Bill. The school is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
Lansdale School of Business is An Authorized Training Center of the American Safety & Health Institute.
For more information about Lansdale School of Business graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please take the time to visit the school site.
Philosophy and Objectives
Lansdale School of Business is a private coeducational institution dedicated to offering practical career education in allied health, business administration, computer technologies, and massage therapy to promote the occupational competence, professional awareness, and personal growth of its students. Lansdale School of Business assists students in selecting the career paths best suited to their goals and interests. In order to prepare students for entry into a successful career, LSB offers Diploma, and Associate in Specialized Business degree programs. Rapid changes in the workplace require greater skills, knowledge, and proficiencies for our students to be successful. Lansdale School of Business is dedicated to training our students to meet the challenges they will encounter upon graduation. Lansdale School of Business adheres to the following objectives:
- Provide specialized training in each program for specific employment skills in the student’s chosen program of study.
- Provide general education courses which are designed to enable students to become socially aware as members of their communities.
- Provide relevant curricula and offer a positive learning environment.
- Provide qualified instructors who teach and inspire their students.
- Provide continual evaluation of individual courses and programs.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give an overview of the students Lansdale School of Business accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- AP Course Credits
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $11,000-$14,000 for both state residents and nonresidents
- For part-time students, charges are between $380-$460 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||53%||$5,742|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$6,959|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Lansdale School of Business may offer services to students like:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Lansdale School of Business by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Security and Protective Services
Other Career Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Lansdale School of Business.
- Metropolitan Career Center Computer Technology Institute in Mechanicsburg, PA (20 miles away)
- Harris School of Business in Cherry Hill, NJ (24 miles away)
- Dawn Career Institute Inc in Lewes, DE (36 miles away)
- Anthem Institute - Parsippany in Hackensack, NJ (64 miles away)
- Prism Career Institute - West Atlantic City in Virginia Beach, VA (70 miles away)