FINANCIAL AID RATE85%
STUDENT TEACHER RATIO15:1
DEGREE OFFERED ONLINE6
FINANCIAL AID AWARD AVG.$3,842
Average Grants + Scholarship Aid Awarded to Undergraduate Students
Percent of Full-Time Undergraduates Receiving Financial Aid
Percent of Students Paying In-State Tuition vs Out-of-State Tuition
Central Ohio Technical College (COTC)
251 N. Main Street, Cedarville, OH
The Central Ohio Technical College operates for campuses and offers online courses in order to better assist and educate residents of its service area. The campuses are located in Coshocton, Mount Vernon, Newark and Reynoldsburg, Ohio. The school has active extracurricular and cultural activities, includes over 50 clubs and organizations. COTC prides itself on its faculty and staff, its ability to work with students, and its state of the art facilities.
Central Ohio Technical College offers over 50 degree and certificate programs for transfer or career. COTC focuses on fast growing fields of study, and provides state of the art facilities and education to ensure that its students are qualified whether they transfer to a four year institution or choose to enter the work force after program completion.
Some programs offered include:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Information Technology
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Forensic Science Technology
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students interested in attending the Central Ohio Technical College should create an online profile at the COTC website followed by submitting the online application. Those applying should have a high school diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of age.
COTC provides financial aid to qualifying individuals. For more information on how to determine eligibility and what types of aid are available students are encouraged to contact the financial aid office.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may provide a better idea of the candidates Central Ohio Technical College accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $9,800. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition estimates per year:
- State Residents: $4,700-$5,600
- Out-of-State: $7,400-$8,899
- Part-time students are charged:
- In-State: $190-$230 per unit
- Out-of-State: $310-$370 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||68%||$4,307|
|Receiving Student Loans||48%||$4,486|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Central Ohio Technical College may offer student services like those listed below:
- Online classes
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Assistance to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1979)
- Radiology Technician Program
- * Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (since 1972)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Central Ohio Technical College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Personal and Culinary Services
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
Other Community Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Central Ohio Technical College.
- North Central State College in Canton, OH (51 miles away)
- University of Akron Wayne College in Akron, OH (65 miles away)
- Belmont College in Berea, OH (81 miles away)
- James A Rhodes State College in Chesapeake, OH (95 miles away)
- Ashland Community and Technical College in Wilmore, KY (111 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another: