Interested individuals in and around San Fernando may obtain a cosmetology education by attending Academy of Esthetics and Cosmetology. Academy of Esthetics and Cosmetology is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last six straight years. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to prepare students for immediate employment upon completion, providing all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry. The cosmetology programs being taught at this location are:
This school enrolls around forty-one students yearly, providing students an excellent learning atmosphere.
Academy of Esthetics and Cosmetology offers student services such as cosmetology career guidance to help students and job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work. Students are asked to look up state licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet established standards. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit aecosmetology.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Academy of Esthetics and Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (760) 328-5554.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about thirteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $17,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,200*
- 14 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
program takes approximately five months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered most often takes about fifteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- 9 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately five months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Find out more esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $9,400. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Academy of Esthetics and Cosmetology for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||67%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$6,034|
|Receiving Student Loans||67%||$4,080|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Academy of Esthetics and Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Newberry School of Beauty in San Diego, CA (4 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Sherman Oaks in Sterling Heights, MI (9 miles away)
- Academy for Salon Professionals in Waukegan, IL (10 miles away)
- Make - up Designory in Beaumont, CA (11 miles away)
- International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in Colorado Springs, CO (14 miles away)
- Elegance International in Torrance, CA (14 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute - Los Angeles in Lake Charles, LA (15 miles away)
- Palace Beauty College in Temple City, CA (18 miles away)