Interested individuals in and around Nanuet may obtain a cosmetology education by attending Capri School of Hair Design. For the last three straight years Capri School of Hair Design has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Capri School of Hair Design provides an in-depth cosmetology program that prepares students for entry into the beauty industry as licensed professionals. The cosmetology training courses that are taught at this school are:
In 2010-2011 about 200 students graduated from Capri School of Hair Design, with a graduation rate of around 82%. In 2009 the reported default rate of individuals taking loans to pay the tuition and fees for this school was around 4.7%.
Capri School of Hair Design provides student services such as career assistance for students starting their a career in cosmetology and help with finding job options for students. Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Capri School of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (716) 888-2200.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately seven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- 95 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 7 months
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- 141 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at Capri School of Hair Design is $15,600. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (845) 623-6339. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||61%||$4,595|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$6,743|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Capri School of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Capri Institute - Paramus in Kenilworth, NJ (10 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Paramus in Springfield, PA (13 miles away)
- M J Murphy Beauty College of Mount Pleasant in Southfield, MI (13 miles away)
- North Westchester School of Hair - Cosmetology in Niagara University, NY (14 miles away)
- Parisian Beauty School in Gloucester, NJ (15 miles away)
- Westchester School of Beauty Culture in Valhalla, NY (16 miles away)
- Capri Institute - Clifton in Port Huron, MI (16 miles away)
- Brittany Beauty School - Bronx in San Antonio, TX (18 miles away)