Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics, located in the residential area of Woburn, Massachusetts, offers cosmetology training for interested students. For the last thirty-one years Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics has received its accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. The school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that teaches the skills needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment upon completion. In addition, Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics also offers an esthetics program, for individuals who wish to focus on skin care.
In 2010-2011 approximately 190 students completed programs at Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics, with about 92% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. The estimated average default rate of individuals taking student loans over the last three years that has been reported (2007-2009) was around 3.8%.
Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics provides student services including cosmetology career guidance for current and graduated students and job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment. State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students look into getting a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding licensure preparation, interested students may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (508) 362-0000 x0000.
Master Esthetician (1,200 Hours)
Master esthetician program takes on average ten months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,300*
- 42 students completed the master esthetician program last year
- Takes about 10 months to complete
Esthetician (900 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about seven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- 40 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Find out more esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Facial Treatment Specialist (600 Hours)
Facial treatment specialist program takes on average five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 122 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the facial treatment specialist program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics is $15,000. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (781) 935-3344. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||58%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||38%||$3,565|
|Receiving Student Loans||51%||$4,448|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Malden in Lake Charles, LA (6 miles away)
- New England Hair Academy in Baton Rouge, LA (6 miles away)
- EINE Inc in Valley View, OH (8 miles away)
- Lowell Academy Hairstyling Institute in Cambridge, MA (13 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Boston in Pittsfield, MA (16 miles away)
- Massachusetts School of Barbering in Newton, MA (18 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Framingham in Sparks, NV (20 miles away)
- Spa Tech Institute - Ipswich in Conway, AR (20 miles away)