Gary Manuel Aveda Institute provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Seattle. Over the past several years this school awarded certificates to over 210 cosmetology students with a graduation rate of around 87%. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this location are:
In order to provide support for students, Gary Manuel Aveda Institute may offer services to students, like those listed below:
- Career counseling for students
- Employment services to students to help pay tuition
- Job placement assistance
- Weekend and night classes available
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2008. Please visit gmaveda.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Gary Manuel Aveda Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (804) 908-3223.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually fifteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,400*
- 43 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,700*
- 52 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at GMAI is $14,900. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||56%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||42%||$2,819|
|Receiving Student Loans||44%||$4,787|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Gary Manuel Aveda Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Shoreline in Auburn, WA (6 miles away)
- Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty in Kenmore, WA (6 miles away)
- Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty - Branch Campus in Harlingen, TX (20 miles away)
- Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Everett in Skokie, IL (21 miles away)
- Paroba College in Everett, WA (21 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Tacoma in Payson, UT (28 miles away)
- BJ's Beauty & Barber College in Longview, WA (29 miles away)