Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Hair Expressions Academy is located at 42353 Deluxe Plaza, Suite 16 in the city of Hammond. This campus has a graduating class size which is close to seventy-four students per year. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting paulmitchell.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Hair Expressions Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (985) 419-2050.
Personal Grooming Arts (1,500 Hours)
The personal grooming arts program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $4,100*
- 49 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the personal grooming arts program is usually 13 months
Barber (1,200 Hours)
The barber program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,900*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- 25 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 8 months
Find out more esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $14,000 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with Hair Expressions Academy for more information. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (301) 984-0566. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Hair Expressions Academy for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$4,298|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$5,803|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Hair Expressions Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Montgomery Beauty School in Towson, MD (8 miles away)
- Avi Career Training in Lehi, UT (10 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Mclean in Sherman Oaks, CA (10 miles away)
- Bennett Career Institute in Highland Heights, OH (11 miles away)
- Hair Academy Inc - New Carrollton in Baltimore, MD (15 miles away)
- Hair Academy II in Milwaukee, WI (18 miles away)
- The Temple - A Paul Mitchell Partner School in Bridgeview, IL (29 miles away)
- Frederick School of Cosmetology in Rockford, IL (29 miles away)