Lansdale School of Cosmetology Inc provides cosmetology training for students located in Lansdale and surrounding areas. Last year over fifty students completed their education and prepared for licensing with about 83% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
To help students, Lansdale School of Cosmetology Inc may provide services to students, including:
- Remedial instruction for those who have previously failed licensing examinations
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Work study type employment to help offset tuition
- Helping students find employment
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1984. To read more and get consumer disclosures, please visit lansdalebeauty.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Lansdale School of Cosmetology Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (215) 699-5700.
Cosmetology (1,250 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- 16 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Esthetician (300 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 17 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Read more and find other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $15,400 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (215) 362-2322. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Lansdale School of Cosmetology Inc, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||50%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||28%||$3,610|
|Receiving Student Loans||39%||$6,543|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Lansdale School of Cosmetology Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Magnolia School in Reading, PA (7 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Warminster in Moosic, PA (10 miles away)
- Buck's County School of Beauty Culture Inc in Newtown, PA (15 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Philadelphia Woodhaven Rd in Gettysburg, PA (18 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Philadelphia Chestnut St in Willow Grove, PA (21 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Springfield in Jackson, TN (21 miles away)
- Jean Madeline Aveda Institute in Austin, TX (22 miles away)
- Venus Beauty Academy in Wayne, PA (23 miles away)