Aveda is a company founded in 1978 by Horst Rechelbacher after a trip to India allowed him to outline his idea for products and services that would define the Aveda name. Currently the company is owned by Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. though it operates as a separate entity. The Aveda Institutes are a collection of fifty nine locations globally that provide education and training in cosmetology and esthetics. The company also prides itself on its environmental awareness and dedication making the world a better place.
Aveda Institutes are also spas and salons, which allows student who choose to attend to experience multiple aspects of business beyond the tradition skin and hair care education. Aveda’s approach to education involves preparing students for the real world, taking on the roles necessary to understand and succeed in the beauty business. In addition graduates may find employment opportunities through an Aveda spa or salon, providing job security and potential growth.
Rizzieri Aveda School for Beauty and Wellness is located at 2299 Vauxhall Rd in the city of Union. This campus has graduated approximately 870 students over the past few years. This campus provides student services in the form of job placement options for students after graduation and career pathway assistance for students in need of assistance. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting rizzierischools.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Rizzieri Aveda School for Beauty and Wellness. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (908) 965-0000 x00000.
Cosmetology (1,200 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average ten months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $20,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,700*
- 118 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 10 months
Read more and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,200*
- 104 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Find out more esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
program takes on average six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $17,500 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (856) 988-8600 x2269. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Rizzieri Aveda School for Beauty and Wellness for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||64%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||58%||$3,415|
|Receiving Student Loans||55%||$7,491|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Rizzieri Aveda School for Beauty and Wellness. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Cherry Hill in Sewell, NJ (6 miles away)
- P B Cosmetology Education Center in Toms River, NJ (10 miles away)
- Jean Madeline Aveda Institute in Austin, TX (11 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Philadelphia Chestnut St in Willow Grove, PA (12 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Philadelphia Woodhaven Rd in Gettysburg, PA (14 miles away)
- Venus Beauty Academy in Wayne, PA (18 miles away)
- Buck's County School of Beauty Culture Inc in Newtown, PA (19 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Bordentown in Suitland, MD (19 miles away)