Students interested in a career in cosmetology and beauty may pursue an education through University of Aesthetics - Chicago, which is located in a metropolitan area of Chicago, IL. University of Aesthetics - Chicago has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2008. University of Aesthetics - Chicago offers an in-depth cosmetology program that prepares individuals get started in the beauty industry as qualified and licensed professionals. In addition to cosmetology, University of Aesthetics - Chicago also provides an esthetics program, for individuals who wish to focus on skin care and a cosmetology instructor training program for individuals who aim to become educators.
Enrollment at University of Aesthetics - Chicago is nearly 24 students annually, with students having a graduation rate of around 100%.
University of Aesthetics - Chicago offers job placement options for graduates in need of employment. Students are advised to look up state licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet current standards. For additional information regarding licensure preparation, interested students may visit the school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at University of Aesthetics – Chicago. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (208) 656-0800.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- 33 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 7 months
Find out more esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $17,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,900*
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
750 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $11,200 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at University of Aesthetics – Chicago. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$4,289|
|Receiving Student Loans||78%||$6,869|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to University of Aesthetics – Chicago. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Aveda Institute - Chicago in Panorama City, CA (2 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Chicago in East Peoria, IL (3 miles away)
- Mac Daniels Beauty School in Rock Island, IL (5 miles away)
- Bell Mar Beauty College in New Orleans, LA (6 miles away)
- Rosel School of Cosmetology in Tampa, FL (6 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Chicago in Chicago, IL (6 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Chicago in Victoria, TX (6 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Chicago in Downers Grove, IL (9 miles away)