UArts is a nonprofit private art school, which is located in Philadelphia, PA. More than thirty different programs are offered at The University of the Arts, with a Master's degree being the highest degree granted. Here are the more popular programs offered:
- Graphic Design
- Music Performance
- Film, Video and Photographic Arts
Student and special services are available at UArts, offering personal and academic assistance for students, which includes:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Work study style employment
- Assisting students to find work
Students can use various means to gauge school performance. A school's graduation and loan default rates are among the strongest indicators of educational and career success. UArts has a yearly graduation rate of 62%, and a loan default rate of around 5%.
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education has accredited the program courses of The University of the Arts for over forty-five straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Get more information about the programs offered by The University of the Arts by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
English Language and Literature
Visual and Performing Arts
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $39,400 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There may be an application fee required, please check with The University of the Arts for more information. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (215) 717-6170. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $47,000-$56,000
- Per unit charges are around $2,100 for part time students
- Required fees for full-time students: $160
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $47,000-$56,000
- For part-time students, charges are between $2,300-$2,700 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $160
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$24,669|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$10,594|
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to The University of the Arts.
- Academy of Vocal Arts in Bryn Athyn, PA (0.5 miles away)
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts in Bristol, PA (0.6 miles away)
- Moore College of Art and Design in Blue Bell, PA (0.7 miles away)
- Pennsylvania College of Art and Design in King of Prussia, PA (61 miles away)
- The Kubert School in Jersey City, NJ (73 miles away)