STUDENT TEACHER RATIO:1
DEGREE OFFERED ONLINE2
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School (AMSC)
1630 Metropolitan Parkway, SW, Atlanta, GA
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School is a private graduate level school in Atlanta, Georgia. The yearly enrollment for the school is about 630 students. Atlanta's John Marshall Law School is a well respected law school and is fully accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
The tuition for the law school program at Atlanta's John Marshall Law School is approximately $34,000 annually.
For more details about enrollment, financial aid and more, please visit the school's website at www.johnmarshall.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may provide a better idea of the applicants AMSC accepts.
Total enrollment at Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School is around 380 students.
Academics & Student Services
To help students and recent graduates, Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School may offer services to students including:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School.
- Charleston School of Law in Ponce, PR (266 miles away)
- Appalachian School of Law in El Paso, TX (273 miles away)
- Florida Coastal School of Law in Baltimore, MD (296 miles away)
- Southern University Law Center in Amarillo, TX (458 miles away)
- University of the District of Columbia David A Clarke School of Law in Miami Beach, FL (541 miles away)