STUDENT TEACHER RATIO:1
DEGREE OFFERED ONLINE4
Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM)
830 Westview Dr SW, Atlanta, GA
Morehouse School of Medicine is a nonprofit private graduate level institution located in Atlanta. Enrollment at this school exceeds 330 students yearly. MSM is a highly respected healthcare and medical school and is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges.
The tuition for the medical school program at Morehouse School of Medicine is estimated to be $34,000 per year. Also, the medical school program is accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education since 1978.
Yearly tuition costs for graduate students is estimated to be approximately $22,000.
Students may pick from many areas of study, including:
- Public Health
- Biomedical Science
- Clinical Laboratory Science
Students should visit the school's msm.edu to see additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may give you an idea of the applicants MSM accepts.
Total enrollment at Morehouse School of Medicine is around 540 students.
Academics & Student Services
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (since 1978)
- Graduate Level Public Health (Outside School of Public Health) Program
- * Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (since 1999)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Morehouse School of Medicine by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Morehouse School of Medicine.
- Meharry Medical College in Cookeville, TN (215 miles away)
- Eastern Virginia Medical School in Danville, VA (505 miles away)
- The Commonwealth Medical College in Battle Creek, MI (713 miles away)
- Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center in Sheldon, IA (740 miles away)
- Rockefeller University in Rochester, NY (751 miles away)