STUDENT TEACHER RATIO:1
DEGREE OFFERED ONLINE12
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
601 Quincy St, Hancock, MI
Thomas M. Cooley Law School, a nonprofit private graduate school, is located in Lansing, Michigan. This school enrolls close to four thousand students yearly. Cooley Law School is a greatly respected law school and is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission.
The cost of tuition and fees for the law school program at Thomas M. Cooley Law School is around $34,000 yearly.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost about $8,000 per year.
Here is a list of some of the programs Thomas M. Cooley Law School offers:
- Tax Law, Taxation
- Intellectual Property Law
- Banking, Corporate, Finance and Securities Law
Contact information, academics information and financial aid details may be accessed on school's website at http://www.cooley.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may give an overview of the students Thomas M. Cooley Law School accepts.
The total student enrollment at Thomas M. Cooley Law School is about 1,300.
Academics & Student Services
To help students and recent graduates, Thomas M. Cooley Law School may provide services to students including:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
- Ave Maria School of Law in Costa Mesa, CA (53 miles away)
- The John Marshall Law School in Carterville, IL (168 miles away)
- Appalachian School of Law in El Paso, TX (399 miles away)
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in Carlisle, PA (419 miles away)
- William Mitchell College of Law in Winona, MN (454 miles away)