Sarasota School of Massage Therapy is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Sarasota. The school specializes in training students in the field of massage therapy. A school's graduation rate is often considered a good measure of its success, with Sarasota School of Massage Therapy having yearly graduation rate of 72%. Sarasota School of Massage Therapy provides student services in the form of help with finding job options for students and career assistance for students entering a career in massage therapy.
Students should look up state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. The Council on Occupational Education has accredited the education provided by Sarasota School of Massage Therapy for over nineteen consecutive years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The following is a list of programs offered at Sarasota School of Massage Therapy. Acutal programs offered may be different than the list of programs below.. For a complete list of programs available please visit the school's website or call the school at (210) 733-3056.
Get more information about the programs offered by Sarasota School of Massage Therapy by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (800 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $14,000*
- Required supplies and books: $480*
- Based on published reports, around 70 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Students usually complete the massage therapy program in 8 months
Get more details and view other schools listed by checking out our massage therapy schools information page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $21,800 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (941) 957-0577. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||80%||$4,902|
|Receiving Student Loans||95%||$8,343|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Sarasota School of Massage Therapy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cortiva Institute - Florida in Hollywood, FL (36 miles away)
- Florida Academy in Kokomo, IN (67 miles away)
- Florida School of Massage in Miami, FL (156 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Pompano Beach in Winter Park, FL (164 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Miami in Honolulu, HI (174 miles away)
- Acupuncture and Massage College in Shawnee, OK (176 miles away)
- Professional Hands Institute in Bonita Springs, FL (177 miles away)
- New Concept Massage and Beauty School in Sacramento, CA (179 miles away)