Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for students in and around the city of Albuquerque. The school offers a massage therapy program which trains students with all the skills and abilities necessary to begin their career. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute, the graduation rate is around 74%. UTMI offers help with finding job options for students.
City and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students research how to get licensure. Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 1999. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, tuition, and disclosures.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute. The list may differ from current programs, for a complete list of what programs are offered students can visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
The massage therapy programs that are listed below are broken down by the number of credit hours offered.
24 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $600*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
24 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $1,000*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute is $23,500. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (505) 888-0020. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||43%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||31%||$3,386|
|Receiving Student Loans||43%||$8,530|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Pima Medical Institute - Albuquerque Massage School in Portland, OR (2 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Tucson in Chandler, AZ (316 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Scottsdale in Phoenix, AZ (324 miles away)
- Colorado School of Healing Arts in Loveland, CO (327 miles away)
- Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado in Denver, CO (332 miles away)
- Academy of Natural Therapy in West Hills, CA (381 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Utah Valley in Boulder, CO (456 miles away)
- Myotherapy College of Utah in Lewisburg, PA (481 miles away)