FINANCIAL AID RATE100%
STUDENT TEACHER RATIO12:1
DEGREE OFFERED ONLINE6
FINANCIAL AID AWARD AVG.$20,050
Average Grants + Scholarship Aid Awarded to Undergraduate Students
Percent of Full-Time Undergraduates Receiving Financial Aid
Percent of Students Paying In-State Tuition vs Out-of-State Tuition
Anna Maria College
50 Sunset Lane, Paxton, MA
Anna Maria College is a nonprofit private school that has a large number of majors available for students to choose from. The school is located in Paxton, Massachusetts, in a predominantly rural area. The school maintains a Roman Catholic affiliation, which is evident in the role it plays in program curriculums and daily life at the school. Nearly a thousand students enroll at Anna Maria College yearly.
Areas of study available at Anna Maria College include but are not limited to:
- Security And Protective Services
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Public Administration And Social Services
- Health And Clinical Professions
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, transcripts, test scores and any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the admissions office. An ACT or SAT exam may be required prior to applying, with scores in a range of 1210 - 1470 on the SAT and in a range of 16 - 22 for the ACT exam is common among students accepted to this school. Approximately 60% of all students that applied were accepted at this school, with 15% of those accepted choosing to attend. More information on admissions can be found at annamaria.edu or by completing the form on this page.
The cost of tuition is close to $33,000, but may change from year to year. Students are encouraged to use the school's price of attendance calculator to better estimate their cost of attending this school. Students enrolled at Anna Maria College may be eligible for aid which is generally scholarships, grants, and loans.
The mascot for Anna Maria College is the "AMCats", and they participate in intercollegiate athletics through the NCAA. Athletic programs offered include:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division III)
Students who wish to get more about this school may visit their website at annamaria.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may give you an idea of the students Anna Maria College accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Anna Maria College is around 1,500 students. The student body is made up of 78% undergraduate students and 22% graduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $36,000-$43,000 for both state residents and nonresidents
- For part-time students, charges are between $1,500-$1,800 per unit
- The average estimated cost for on campus dorms & meals is listed to be around $17,000, the price includes nineteen meals per week
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$25,509|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$10,474|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Anna Maria College may provide services to students like:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Music Program
- * Accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation (since 1965)
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2008)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1989)
Anna Maria College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III with football classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Great Northeast Athletic Conference)
- Basketball (Great Northeast Athletic Conference)
- Field Hockey
- Football (366)
- Ice Hockey
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Anna Maria College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
English Language and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Natural Resources and Conservation
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Anna Maria College.
- Dean College in Somerville, MA (31 miles away)
- Franklin Pierce University in Somersworth, NH (32 miles away)
- Lasell College in Holyoke, MA (35 miles away)
- Springfield College in South Easton, MA (36 miles away)
- Rivier College in Portsmouth, NH (37 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below:
- Visit the main Massachusetts colleges & universities profile page
- Get a list of all private colleges in Massachusetts