FINANCIAL AID RATE68%
STUDENT TEACHER RATIO5:1
DEGREE OFFERED ONLINE22
FINANCIAL AID AWARD AVG.$47,106
Average Grants + Scholarship Aid Awarded to Undergraduate Students
Percent of Full-Time Undergraduates Receiving Financial Aid
Percent of Students Paying In-State Tuition vs Out-of-State Tuition
College Video Tour
Stanford University (UVI)
2 John Brewers Bay, Charlotte Amalie, VI
Stanford University provides a variety of degree programs for students to assist them in their growth and development. The school is located in Stanford, California and operated as a private institution. Stanford University has an annual student enrollment of approximately nineteen thousand.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs Stanford University offers:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Legal Professions And Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Engineering Technology
- Computer And Information Sciences
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, transcripts, and test scores, which are then evaluated by the admissions staff. Most common scores among applicants accepted to this school are within the range of 30 to 34 for the ACT exam, or 2040 to 2330 on the SAT. Admission to Stanford University is considered highly competitive, with only 7 percent of applicants being admitted each year. More information regarding admissions can be found here.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is close to $46,000, but may change per year. Students are encouraged to use the school's net price calculator to better estimate their cost of attending this school. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the required requirements.
Stanford University offers several athletic programs overseen by the NCAA. Athletic programs offered include:
- Baseball (NCAA Division I-A)
- Basketball (NCAA Division I-A)
- Track & Field (NCAA Division I-A)
- Fencing (NCAA Division I-A)
Students may visit the school's http://www.stanford.edu/ to view additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may give you an idea of the applicants UVI accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- AP Course Credits
The total student enrollment at Stanford University is about 17,000. The student body is made up of 41% undergraduate students and 10% graduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $53,000-$63,000 per year
Financial Aid Details
The information below lists the financial aid types students are receiving. Also shown are the percent of students receiving aid and the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||68%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||54%||$51,838|
|Receiving Student Loans||8%||$8,382|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Stanford University may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
- Day care
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Law Program
- * Accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar (since 1923)
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (since 1942)
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
- * Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (since 2002)
UVI is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports being in the NCAA Division I-FBS classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Pac-12 Conference)
- Basketball (Pac-12 Conference)
- Track and Field (Pac-12 Conference)
- Field Hockey
- Football (Pac-12 Conference)
- Swimming and Diving
- Synchronized Swimming
- Water Polo
- Other Sports
- Beach Volleyball
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Stanford University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Ethnic Cultural and Gender Studies
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Stanford University.
- Menlo College in Ukiah, CA (3 miles away)
- Notre Dame de Namur University in Fremont, CA (9 miles away)
- Santa Clara University in Santa Barbara, CA (14 miles away)
- Northwestern Polytechnic University in Van Nuys, CA (14 miles away)
- Mills College in Oakland, CA (25 miles away)