Located in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, Beaver Falls Beauty Academy is a private institution that provides career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Beaver Falls Beauty Academy for over thirty-three years. Beaver Falls Beauty Academy primarily offers education in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, ensuring that students who complete the program will have the skills and abilities necessary to pursue licensure and long term employment. In addition to cosmetology, this school also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for individuals who aim to become educators and a nail technology program, which offers training in nail artistry.
Approximately 160 students completed their training at Beaver Falls Beauty Academy over the past several years, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of about 59%. The estimated average default rate of student loans over the last three years that has been reported (2007-2009) was about 17%.
Beaver Falls Beauty Academy offers student services in the form of cosmetology career counseling assistance for current and graduated students and job placement options for graduates in need of employment. State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students look into getting a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Beaver Falls Beauty Academy, including consumer disclosures, by visiting bfbeauty.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Beaver Falls Beauty Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (888) 878-0462.
Cosmetology (1,250 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- 18 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 11 months
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (625 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
The program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 2 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $14,700. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (724) 843-7700. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Beaver Falls Beauty Academy for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||90%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$5,539|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$6,706|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Beaver Falls Beauty Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- New Castle School of Beauty Culture in Houston, TX (17 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - North Hills in Richmond, VA (20 miles away)
- Butler Beauty School in Feasterville, PA (23 miles away)
- Raphael's School of Beauty Culture Inc - Boardman in Shelby, OH (27 miles away)
- South Hills Beauty Academy Inc in Wynnewood, PA (29 miles away)
- Casal Aveda Institute in Westerville, OH (33 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - West Mifflin in Owings Mills, MD (34 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Monroeville in Bordentown, NJ (36 miles away)