Students interested in a career in cosmetology can pursue an education through La Belle Beauty Academy, which is located in a residential area of Miami, Florida. La Belle Beauty Academy is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last several years. La Belle Beauty Academy primarily offers classes in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, increasing the chances that students who complete the program get the skills required to pursue licensure and long term employment. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this school are:
- Makeup Artist
- Facial Treatment Specialist
- Nail Technician
- Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
La Belle Beauty Academy graduates close to 210 students yearly, with a graduation rate of around 71%. Between the years of 2007-2009 the estimated default rate for students taking loans to cover the tuition costs for this school was around 9.05%.
La Belle Beauty Academy provides student services such as job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work, remedial education classes for program or licensure preparation, and cosmetology career counseling assistance to help students. Students must look up state and county licensing requirements to ensure programs meet established standards. Students can learn more about La Belle Beauty Academy, including licensing and consumer disclosures, by visiting labellebeauty.net.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at La Belle Beauty Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (626) 934-2801.
Cosmetology (1,230 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- 75 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Makeup Artist (750 Hours)
The makeup artist program offered on average takes about nine months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the makeup artist program is usually 9 months
Get more information about makeup artist and find other schools listed by going to our makeup artist schools information page.
Facial Treatment Specialist (300 Hours)
The facial treatment specialist program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- 25 students completed the facial treatment specialist program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
The program offered on average takes about three months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $1,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (200 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered on average takes about eight months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- 6 students completed the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Massage Therapy (600 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- 24 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the massage therapy program is usually 8 months
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our massage therapy schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $19,900. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There is also a $100 application fee for students applying to the school. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (305) 649-2800, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with La Belle Beauty Academy for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||57%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||57%||$5,965|
|Receiving Student Loans||57%||$8,149|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to La Belle Beauty Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Praxis Institute in New York, NY (0.5 miles away)
- Nouvelle Institute in Athens, GA (1 miles away)
- Celebrity School of Beauty in Miami, FL (4 miles away)
- Beauty Schools of America - Miami in Orlando, FL (4 miles away)
- Hi - Tech School of Cosmetology in Miami Springs, FL (8 miles away)
- La Belle Beauty School in Fort Lauderdale, FL (8 miles away)
- Universal Beauty School in Irvine, CA (8 miles away)
- Beauty Schools of America - Hialeah in San Angelo, TX (8 miles away)