Students interested in a cosmetology career can obtain an education through Levittown Beauty Academy, which is located in a residential area of Levittown, PA. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1978. Levittown Beauty Academy has an in-depth cosmetology program that readies students get started in the beauty industry as qualified and licensed professionals. In addition, this school also offers a cosmetology instructor training program for individuals who wish to teach cosmetology as a career.
Enrollment at Levittown Beauty Academy is about eighty-eight students yearly, with students having a graduation rate of about 89%. Between the years of 2007-2009 the estimated default rate for students taking loans to pay for this school was approximately 8.85%.
Levittown Beauty Academy offers student services in the form of job placement options for graduates looking for work, cosmetology career counseling assistance to help students, and remedial education courses for program or licensure preparation. City and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Levittown Beauty Academy, including licensure preparation, by visiting levittownbeautyacademy.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Levittown Beauty Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (610) 758-3000.
Cosmetology (1,250 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- 34 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Get more information about cosmetology and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
program takes usually two months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the program is usually 2 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $17,500. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (215) 943-0298. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||77%||$3,502|
|Receiving Student Loans||96%||$3,319|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Levittown Beauty Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Bordentown in Suitland, MD (7 miles away)
- Buck's County School of Beauty Culture Inc in Newtown, PA (10 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Philadelphia Woodhaven Rd in Gettysburg, PA (10 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Warminster in Moosic, PA (15 miles away)
- Rizzieri Aveda School for Beauty and Wellness in Union, NJ (19 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Cherry Hill in Sewell, NJ (20 miles away)
- Magnolia School in Reading, PA (21 miles away)
- Jean Madeline Aveda Institute in Austin, TX (23 miles away)