Located in American Fork, UT, Mandalyn Academy is a private beauty school that provides career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. For the last four consecutive years this school has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. The main program offered by this school is in cosmetology, which trains individuals with the skills and education needed to obtain licensure and seek out long term employment after graduation.
Mandalyn Academy offers student services such as cosmetology career counseling assistance to help students and flexible courses for those with irregular schedules. Students are asked to look up local and state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet established standards. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Mandalyn Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (818) 241-0000 x000.
Master Esthetician (1,200 Hours)
The master esthetician program offered most often takes about nine months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 22 students completed the master esthetician program last year
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes on average four months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 10 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 4 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools page.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $13,400. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $50 application fee for students applying to the school. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||86%||$4,070|
|Receiving Student Loans||68%||$7,844|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Mandalyn Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Aveda Institute - Provo in Austin, TX (10 miles away)
- Renaissance Academie in Lewisville, TX (10 miles away)
- Acaydia School of Aesthetics in Kailua Kona, HI (12 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Provo in Provo, UT (12 miles away)
- Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design in Cary, NC (17 miles away)
- Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences in Murray, UT (17 miles away)
- Cameo College of Essential Beauty in West Jordan, UT (20 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Salt Lake City in Saint George, UT (20 miles away)