Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Saint George Location
Paul Mitchell the School – Salt Lake City is located at 1028 E Tabernacle in the city of Saint George. This campus has a graduating class size which is about 120 students yearly. This location offers services for students in the form of career guidance for students in need of help, job placement options for students after graduation, and flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting paulmitchell.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Paul Mitchell the School – Salt Lake City. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (435) 673-6128.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $18,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- 70 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Barber (1,000 Hours)
Barber program takes on average eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 25 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the barber program is usually 8 months
Master Esthetician (1,200 Hours)
The master esthetician program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- 12 students completed the master esthetician program last year
- Takes about 10 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (400 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $3,000*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,200*
- 9 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Find out more esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Paul Mitchell the School – Salt Lake City is approximately $14,900 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (801) 266-4693. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||83%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||72%||$5,741|
|Receiving Student Loans||79%||$6,527|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Paul Mitchell the School – Salt Lake City. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cameo College of Essential Beauty in West Jordan, UT (3 miles away)
- Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences in Murray, UT (4 miles away)
- Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare in Wyncote, PA (5 miles away)
- Skin Science Institute in San Antonio, TX (5 miles away)
- Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design in Cary, NC (8 miles away)
- Mandalyn Academy in Glendale, CA (20 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - Provo in Austin, TX (30 miles away)
- Renaissance Academie in Lewisville, TX (30 miles away)