Skin Science Institute provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Salt Lake City. In the previous year, over sixty cosmetology students completed their training and prepared for licensing. One of the ways Skin Science Institute may support its students is by offering classes on nights and weekends
Skin Science Institute has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2012. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit skinscienceinstitute.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Skin Science Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (985) 415-7569.
The esthetician programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,200 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,700*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
600 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Master Esthetician (600 Hours)
The master esthetician program offered on average takes about four months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,800*
- 6 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the master esthetician program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $16,700. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $50 is required from all applicants. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||70%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||61%||$4,863|
|Receiving Student Loans||52%||$6,527|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Skin Science Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare in Wyncote, PA (0.3 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Salt Lake City in Saint George, UT (5 miles away)
- Cameo College of Essential Beauty in West Jordan, UT (5 miles away)
- Sherman Kendalls Academy of Beauty Arts & Sciences in Murray, UT (8 miles away)
- Taylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design in Cary, NC (10 miles away)
- Mandalyn Academy in Glendale, CA (25 miles away)
- Avalon School of Cosmetology - Layton in Phoenix, AZ (26 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - Provo in Austin, TX (34 miles away)