Salon Success Academy is a system of schools founded by Richard Gross. The schools are located throughout California’s Inland Empire, with a total of five campuses. The school maintains family ownership, having been passed down to Robert Gross, the son of the founder. During his tenure as president the school has expanded its campuses and offerings, resulting in a wider service area and increased enrollment.
Day and evening classes are available, allowing student to create a flexible schedule for their esthetics or cosmetology program. Courses are taught by experienced professionals as part of the schools goal to provide quality education and training for its students. The school assists in academic and career progress, helping students find their way toward a successful future. Financial aid options are also available for students that may require additional assistance.
Salon Success Academy – Redlands is located at 16803 Arrow Hwy in the city of Fontana. This campus has a graduating class size which is approximately ninety-six students in a given year. This location offers services for students in the form of flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours, job placement options for students after graduation, and career counseling for students in need of assistance. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting gotobeautyschool.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Salon Success Academy – Redlands. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (909) 982-4200.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $21,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,100*
- 26 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (680 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,800*
- 67 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Find out more esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
program takes on average three months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $11,400 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||90%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||79%||$4,574|
|Receiving Student Loans||90%||$6,696|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Salon Success Academy – Redlands. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Salon Success Academy - San Bernardino in El Cajon, CA (6 miles away)
- Salon Success Academy - Fontana in Allentown, PA (17 miles away)
- Salon Success Academy - Corona in Upland, CA (21 miles away)
- Salon Success Academy - Upland in Eureka, CA (24 miles away)
- Royale College of Beauty in Concord, CA (38 miles away)
- Esthetiques Cosmetology Institute in ARTESIA, CA (39 miles away)
- Santa Ana Beauty Academy in West Jordan, UT (41 miles away)
- COBA Academy in San Jose, CA (41 miles away)