STUDENT TEACHER RATIO:1
DEGREE OFFERED ONLINE26
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFUMS)
2998 W Pearl City Rd, Freeport, IL
Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, a nonprofit private graduate level institution, is located in North Chicago, Illinois. The enrollment at this school is approximately a thousand students yearly. Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission, this school awards graduate level degrees as a medical and healthcare school.
Several specialty schools of study are operated by Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. These schools may have differing tuition costs. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Medical School (Tuition: $47,000/year)
- Pharmacy School (Tuition: $28,000/year)
- Podiatry School (Tuition: $30,000/year)
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are around $32,000 per year. On-campus housing may be available for students and costs are estimated to be about $11,000 each year. Please check with the housing office for more information.
Students can choose from many areas of study, including:
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Physician Assistant
To see a full list of student services, enrollment information, financial aid details, and more, please take a look at the school's website at http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give an overview of the students RFUMS accepts.
Total enrollment at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science is around 2,100 students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition range estimates:
- State Residents: ---
- Out-of-State: ---
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science may provide services to students like:
- Academic counseling for students
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.) Program
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Program
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- Podiatry (D.P.M.) Program
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science.
- NorthShore University HealthSystem School of Nurse Anesthesia in Dallas, TX (19 miles away)
- Institute for Clinical Social Work in Oglesby, IL (31 miles away)
- Midwestern University - Downers Grove in East Moline, IL (33 miles away)
- Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology in Shell Lake, WI (56 miles away)
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology in Troy, MI (230 miles away)