Nightingale College - School of Nursing - School of Massage Therapy is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Ogden.
Students are advised to look up state licensing regulations to ensure programs meet established standards. The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools has accredited the instruction & training provided by Nightingale College - School of Nursing - School of Massage Therapy for over eleven straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Nightingale College School of Nursing. Programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (704) 335-0000 x000.
Get more information about the programs offered by Nightingale College School of Nursing by clicking the request information to the right.
The nursing programs that are listed below are broken down by the number of credit hours offered.
120 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $74,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $6,700*
- Takes about 32 months to complete
68 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $63,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $3,900*
- Takes about 20 months to complete
45 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $25,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $2,200*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $30,700. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There is also a $150 application fee for those applying to a program. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (801) 627-8227. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||79%||$5,765|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$11,819|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Nightingale College School of Nursing. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Salt Lake City in Salt Lake City, UT (30 miles away)
- Healing Mountain Massage School in Irving, TX (31 miles away)
- Myotherapy College of Utah in Lewisburg, PA (34 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Utah Valley in Boulder, CO (61 miles away)
- College of Massage Therapy in Lake Mary, FL (139 miles away)
- Health Works Institute in Perrysburg, OH (314 miles away)
- Colorado School of Healing Arts in Loveland, CO (376 miles away)
- Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado in Denver, CO (381 miles away)