Advanced Beauty College, located in the metropolitan area of Irving, Texas, offers cosmetology training for interested students. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2009. Advanced Beauty College primarily offers education in the area of cosmetology through professional and experienced teachers, ensuring that students who complete the program will have the skills and education necessary to pursue licensure and long term employment. The cosmetology programs being offered at this school are:
Enrollment at this school is about eighty-three students per year, with a graduation rate of around 100%.
Advanced Beauty College provides job placement opportunities for students looking for work. State licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students research getting a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested students may visit the school's website or simply complete the form on our portal to obtain admissions information about ABC.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Advanced Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (817) 281-8819.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 25 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
Facial Treatment Specialist (750 Hours)
The facial treatment specialist program offered most often takes about seven months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- 7 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the facial treatment specialist program is usually 7 months
The program offered most often takes about five months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $4,300. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There is also a $100 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,679|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Advanced Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Irving in Dallas, TX (0.3 miles away)
- Mid - Cities Barber College in Manati, PR (9 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Dallas in El Paso, TX (9 miles away)
- Neilson Beauty College in Corsicana, TX (11 miles away)
- DuVall's School of Cosmetology in Houston, TX (11 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Dallas in Austin, TX (12 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Arlington in Odessa, TX (12 miles away)
- Cosmetology Career Center LLC in Corpus Christi, TX (12 miles away)