The Ogle School, founded in 1971, has seven locations in Texas: Arlington, Hurst, Fort Worth, Dallas, North Dallas, San Antonio and Denton. The school provides programs for cosmetology, esthetics, and student instruction and is dedicated to offering the highest quality education in those fields to ensure their students perform to the best of their ability. To ensure quality, the faculty is composed of trained professionals who work closely with students and provide one on one hands on training.
Admissions and Financial Aid
Interested students should contact their closest Ogle School and make an appointment to visit, if the visit proves to be satisfactory the interested student can work with an admissions representative to begin the enrollment process.
Ogle Schools also offer financial aid. Students interested in receiving financial aid should contact an Ogle financial aid representative to see whether or not they qualify.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Ogle School Hair Skin Nails – Arlington. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (432) 335-6400.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,100*
- 102 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,700*
- 73 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Get more information about esthetician and see other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $14,500. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (817) 461-2500. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Ogle School Hair Skin Nails – Arlington for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||80%||$3,685|
|Receiving Student Loans||72%||$4,291|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Ogle School Hair Skin Nails – Arlington. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Mid - Cities Barber College in Manati, PR (8 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Hurst in Knoxville, TN (8 miles away)
- DuVall's School of Cosmetology in Houston, TX (9 miles away)
- Texas Beauty College in Irving, TX (10 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Irving in Dallas, TX (12 miles away)
- Advanced Beauty College in Bedford, TX (12 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Ft Worth in Arlington, TX (15 miles away)
- Fort Worth Beauty School in Dallas, TX (17 miles away)