The Ogle School is a private institution dedicated to providing beauty education for interested students. The school was founded by Shelton Ogle as an extension of his growing chain of salons. The methods utilized by the school were developed over years by Mr. Ogle through his experiences at his salons. The school was purchased in 2006 by Liberty Higher Ed. Inc., which has expanded the system to eight schools throughout the state of Texas.
The school provides students with an education in cosmetology or esthetics, and also provides instructor training for industry professionals. The faculty consists of highly trained cosmetologists who work to prepare students for employment by developing their skills and techniques. Students will also have practical training and development through the salon. Upon completion students will be able to pursue licensure and employment as beauty professionals.
The cosmetology program takes approximately eighteen months to complete, and the esthetics program eleven.
The Arlington branch of Ogle School Hair Skin Nails is located at 2208 W Park Row. Around 700 students have graduated from this campus over the past few years. This campus offers services for students in the form of career guidance for students in need of help, job placement opportunities for students after graduation, and flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting ogleschool.edu.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Ogle School Hair Skin Nails – Ft Worth. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (817) 460-8181.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,100*
- 99 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program offered most often takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,700*
- 94 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Find out more esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- 7 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $14,100. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (817) 461-2500. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Ogle School. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||82%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||70%||$3,812|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$4,709|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Ogle School Hair Skin Nails – Ft Worth. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Fort Worth Beauty School in Dallas, TX (6 miles away)
- Texas Beauty College in Irving, TX (13 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Arlington in Odessa, TX (15 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Hurst in Knoxville, TN (16 miles away)
- DuVall's School of Cosmetology in Houston, TX (19 miles away)
- Mid - Cities Barber College in Manati, PR (22 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Irving in Dallas, TX (27 miles away)
- Advanced Beauty College in Bedford, TX (27 miles away)