Cannella School of Hair Design is a system of cosmetology schools located throughout the Chicagoland area of Illinois. The school offers training and education in cosmetology, including courses in esthetics, nail technology, business hair treatment and more. In addition, experienced individuals may pursue teaching certification through the completion of the instructor course also offered by the school. Courses are taught by professionals who ensure the curriculum reflects the need skills required by spas and salons for employment. Students will prepare for the licensure examination in Illinois upon graduating, after which they will be able to pursue employment as qualified professionals.
Los Angeles Location
Cannella School of Hair Design – Blue Island is located at 13315 W. Washington Boulevard in the city of Los Angeles. This campus has graduated about 100 students over the last few years. This location provides student services in the form of career guidance & assistance to help students define their goals and post-graduation job placement opportunities. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting cannellabeautyschools.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Cannella School of Hair Design – Blue Island. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (310) 577-0000 x000.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- 16 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- 16 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 12 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Cannella School of Hair Design – Blue Island is approximately $8,000 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (773) 523-7211. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Cannella School of Hair Design – Blue Island, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||93%||$4,664|
|Receiving Student Loans||50%||$3,018|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Cannella School of Hair Design – Blue Island. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cameo Beauty Academy in Bourbonnais, IL (5 miles away)
- Capri Oak Forest Beauty College in Hanover Park, IL (6 miles away)
- Hair Professionals Career College in Springfield, IL (8 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Bridgeview in Libertyville, IL (8 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Chicago II in Villa Park, IL (8 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Chicago in Chicago, IL (11 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture in Fort Wayne, IN (13 miles away)
- Bell Mar Beauty College in New Orleans, LA (14 miles away)