Tricoci University is a system of beauty schools with twelve locations mostly in the greater Chicago metropolitan area. The school was formed in response to a collection of spas and salons opened by Mario Tricoci in 2004 and the subsequent merger with Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salons & Spas. The schools specialize in providing education and training in the beauty industry.
Students who attend Tricoci University will receive an education in a beauty related field, with an emphasis on training and business. Students are taught by experienced professionals who work hard to ensure students develop the skills, techniques and abilities to enter upscale spas and salons and be able to perform their duties without issue. Students will study cosmetology, esthetics, or nail technology, with regular examinations and reviews to properly gauge student progress. Visits by guests, video presentations, lectures and other in depth methods are used to educate and prepare students.
Fort Wayne Location
The Fort Wayne branch of Tricoci University of Beauty Culture, LLC is located at 6600 N Clinton St. This campus has graduated about 480 students in the last several years. This location offers services for students in the form of career counseling to help students define their goals, post-graduation job placement opportunities, and flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting tricociuniversity.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Tricoci University of Beauty Culture. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (260) 452-2100.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about thirteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $21,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,300*
- 64 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,600*
- 71 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Find out more esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered usually takes about thirteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $21,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,800*
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered usually takes about eight months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,100*
- 9 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 8 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at HLD is approximately $15,900 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (219) 838-2004. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Tricoci University of Beauty Culture, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||69%||$4,250|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$8,569|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Tricoci University of Beauty Culture. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Don Roberts School of Hair Design in Greencastle, IN (5 miles away)
- Success Schools LLC in Jeffersonville, IN (8 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Chicago II in Villa Park, IL (13 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Blue Island in Los Angeles, CA (13 miles away)
- Capri Oak Forest Beauty College in Hanover Park, IL (16 miles away)
- Cameo Beauty Academy in Bourbonnais, IL (18 miles away)
- Hair Professionals Career College in Springfield, IL (21 miles away)
- Don Roberts Beauty School in Schererville, IN (21 miles away)