Cannella School of Hair Design is a system of cosmetology schools located throughout the Chicagoland area of Illinois. The school offers training and education in cosmetology, including courses in esthetics, nail technology, business hair treatment and more. In addition, experienced individuals may pursue teaching certification through the completion of the instructor course also offered by the school. Courses are taught by professionals who ensure the curriculum reflects the need skills required by spas and salons for employment. Students will prepare for the licensure examination in Illinois upon graduating, after which they will be able to pursue employment as qualified professionals.
Villa Park Location
Cannella School of Hair Design – Chicago II is located at 617 W. North in the city of Villa Park. This campus has a graduating class size which is close to twenty-eight students in a given year. This campus provides student services in the form of career guidance & assistance to help students define their goals and post-graduation job placement options. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting cannellabeautyschools.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Cannella School of Hair Design – Chicago II. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (630) 833-6118.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- 14 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- 14 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 12 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $9,800. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $100 application fee for those applying to a program. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (773) 523-7211. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Cannella School of Hair Design – Chicago II for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||80%||$3,901|
|Receiving Student Loans||20%||$3,946|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Cannella School of Hair Design – Chicago II. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Blue Island in Los Angeles, CA (8 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Chicago in Chicago, IL (10 miles away)
- Cameo Beauty Academy in Bourbonnais, IL (10 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Chicago in East Peoria, IL (11 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture in Fort Wayne, IN (13 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Bridgeview in Libertyville, IL (13 miles away)
- University of Aesthetics - Chicago in Rexburg, ID (14 miles away)
- Hair Professionals Career College in Springfield, IL (14 miles away)