Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - West New York is a school that provides training in the beauty industry for residents of West New York, New Jersey. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so for the last 30 years. Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - West New York primarily offers education in the area of cosmetology, ensuring that students who complete the program will have the skills and abilities necessary to pursue licensure and gainful employment. In addition to cosmetology, this school also offers a nail technology program for individuals who would like to pursue nail care and a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals that want to teach cosmetology as a career.
Over the past several years about 700 students have enrolled at this school, with a graduation rate of around 52%. The average default rate of individuals taking student loans over the last three reported years (2007-2009) was about 10%.
Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - West New York offers student services in the form of cosmetology career counseling to help students and job placement options for students looking for work. Local and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - West New York, including licensure preparation, by visiting robertfiance.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Robert Fiance Beauty Schools – West New York. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (732) 247-5241.
Cosmetology (1,200 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually ten months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $21,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,800*
- 108 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 10 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Barber (900 Hours)
Barber program takes usually seven months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 21 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the barber program is usually 7 months
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered on average takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,900*
- 83 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- 6 students completed the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
The program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the program is usually 4 months
Personal Grooming Arts (250 Hours)
The personal grooming arts program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the personal grooming arts program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $20,200 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (201) 866-4000. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Robert Fiance Beauty Schools – West New York for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||79%||$4,958|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$7,623|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Robert Fiance Beauty Schools – West New York. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue - New York in Moreno Valley, CA (3 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Manhattan in Suffern, NY (3 miles away)
- Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training in Brooklyn, NY (3 miles away)
- Total Image Beauty Academy in Asheville, NC (3 miles away)
- Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics in Louisville, KY (3 miles away)
- Carsten Aveda Institute of New York in Layton, UT (4 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - New York in Las Vegas, NV (4 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Queens in Hudson, NY (6 miles away)