Baltimore Studio of Hair Design focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Baltimore and surrounding areas. Over 210 cosmetology students have attended and completed their certificate in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 76%. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this location are:
- Nail Technician
In order to provide support for students, Baltimore Studio of Hair Design may offer services to students, like those listed below:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Student employment services to help lower education costs
- Helping students find employment
Baltimore Studio of Hair Design has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1987. Please visit baltimorestudio.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Baltimore Studio of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (301) 459-0000 x00.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- 18 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at Baltimore Studio of Hair Design is $15,400. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (410) 539-1935, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$3,750|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$5,600|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Baltimore Studio of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Maryland Beauty Academy of Essex in Timonium, MD (8 miles away)
- Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences in Largo, MD (10 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Owings Mills in Midlothian, VA (11 miles away)
- International Beauty School - Bel Air in Columbia, MD (22 miles away)
- Hair Academy Inc - New Carrollton in Baltimore, MD (28 miles away)
- Montgomery Beauty School in Towson, MD (29 miles away)
- Bennett Career Institute in Highland Heights, OH (32 miles away)
- Hair Expressions Academy in Hammond, LA (32 miles away)