International Beauty School - Bel Air provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Bel Air and surrounding areas. Over 200 cosmetology students have completed their education in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 36%. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this location are:
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at International Beauty School – Bel Air. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (443) 518-1000.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,900*
- 74 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 11 months
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately four months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,300*
- 36 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Find out more esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at International Beauty School – Bel Air is approximately $13,000 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (410) 838-7477. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||67%||$4,244|
|Receiving Student Loans||77%||$5,545|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to International Beauty School – Bel Air. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences in Largo, MD (16 miles away)
- Maryland Beauty Academy of Essex in Timonium, MD (17 miles away)
- Baltimore Studio of Hair Design in Hagerstown, MD (22 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Owings Mills in Midlothian, VA (24 miles away)
- Schilling - Douglas School of Hair Design in Wilmington, DE (33 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - York in Lebanon, PA (34 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Lancaster in York, PA (35 miles away)
- Lancaster School of Cosmetology in Lancaster, PA (35 miles away)