Students interested in a cosmetology career can obtain an education through Bella Capelli Academy, which is located in a residential area of Monroeville, Pennsylvania. Bella Capelli Academy is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so for the last five straight years. The primary program taught by this school is in cosmetology, which trains students with the skills and abilities needed to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation.
Bella Capelli Academy provides services for students in the form of adaptable training for students who require flexibility, cosmetology career counseling assistance for current and graduated students, and job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment. State and county licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding licensure preparation, interested students may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Bella Capelli Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (510) 261-8256.
Cosmetology (1,250 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $18,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,400*
- 155 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $16,000 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||52%||$5,944|
|Receiving Student Loans||91%||$7,980|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Bella Capelli Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Monroeville in Bordentown, NJ (0.3 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - West Mifflin in Owings Mills, MD (11 miles away)
- South Hills Beauty Academy Inc in Wynnewood, PA (14 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - North Hills in Richmond, VA (16 miles away)
- Kittanning Beauty School in Wilkes-Barre, PA (30 miles away)
- Butler Beauty School in Feasterville, PA (30 miles away)
- Beaver Falls Beauty Academy in Titusville, PA (36 miles away)
- New Castle School of Beauty Culture in Houston, TX (49 miles away)