The Milan Institute and Milan Institute of Cosmetology are a system of family owned schools that provide career training and education in a number of high demand fields. Nineteen schools in California, Idaho, Nevada and Texas comprise the system. The school provides career placement services to graduates to ensure that the education received is put to good use.
Students will receive their education from professionals, developing their skills and abilities through practical exposure. Students will be able to choose from a variety of programs that reflect industry demands. Upon completion students will receive a certificate that represents their mastery of the skills necessary to pursue employment.
Programs offered include:
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Assistant
Not all programs are available at all schools, and therefore potential students should research program availability when considering enrollment.
Milan Institute of Cosmetology – San Antonio Military is located at 4401 N Himes Ave, Suite 175 in the city of Tampa. About 370 students have graduated from this campus over the past few years. This campus offers services for students in the form of career counseling assistance to help students define their goals, post-graduation job placement opportunities, and flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting milaninstitute.edu.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Milan Institute of Cosmetology – San Antonio Military. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (813) 393-3800.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about thirteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- 20 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools page.
The program offered on average takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- The length of the program is usually 6 months
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program offered on average takes about eight months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- 9 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $6,000*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $17,300 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||76%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||69%||$3,890|
|Receiving Student Loans||65%||$5,096|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Milan Institute of Cosmetology – San Antonio Military. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - San Antonio Jamar in Fort Worth, TX (4 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - San Antonio in Farmers Branch, TX (6 miles away)
- SW School of Business and Technical Careers - Cosmetology in Houston, TX (7 miles away)
- Mims Classic Beauty College in Wichita Falls, TX (10 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - San Antonio in Sarasota, FL (10 miles away)
- Milan Institute - San Antonio Ingram in CHESTER, VA (11 miles away)
- University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - San Antonio Perrin in Huntsville, TX (14 miles away)
- Seguin Beauty School - New Braunfels in Nashville, TN (33 miles away)