University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - San Antonio Jamar provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around San Antonio. Over 100 cosmetology students have completed their certificate in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 14%. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this school are:
In one of the ways University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - San Antonio Jamar may support its students is by providing assistance in evaluating career options.
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit ucastx.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences – San Antonio Jamar. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (817) 451-0011.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $5,300*
- 8 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered on average takes about seven months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 7 months
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,600*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Find out more esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
The program offered on average takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||18%||$3,511|
|Student Loans (Federal)||19%||$6,915|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences – San Antonio Jamar. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Milan Institute of Cosmetology - San Antonio Military in Tampa, FL (4 miles away)
- SW School of Business and Technical Careers - Cosmetology in Houston, TX (6 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - San Antonio in Farmers Branch, TX (6 miles away)
- Milan Institute - San Antonio Ingram in CHESTER, VA (6 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - San Antonio in Sarasota, FL (7 miles away)
- Mims Classic Beauty College in Wichita Falls, TX (8 miles away)
- University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - San Antonio Perrin in Huntsville, TX (14 miles away)
- Seguin Beauty School - New Braunfels in Nashville, TN (34 miles away)